Finding a good rental house in Hanoi is easy, but it is not as easy as you think because the capital’s real estate prices increase rapidly. As a result, rental prices continued to skyrocket, making tenants confused. If you want to find a house for rent in Hanoi at a good price, safe and fast, you must definitely read this article.
The current situation of the need to rent hostels and rooms in Hanoi
As you know, Hanoi is the bustling capital, the heart of our country. Therefore, here all services are available and the economy is very developed. Surely every Vietnamese wants to come to this magnificent capital once. And many people have chosen Hanoi as a place to live, work and study.
However, real estate in the capital Hanoi is likened to “an inch of land and an inch of gold”. Therefore, it is not easy to buy an apartment in this capital. That is the reason that many people choose to rent a whole house or rent a room to live and work. In order to meet the increasing demand for rental accommodation, rooms in Hanoi are increasing day by day.
Currently, many rows of motels and rooms from affordable to high-class are springing up like “mushrooms after the rain” in Hanoi. Although there are many, but not everyone can find and rent a satisfactory place to live. Because the rental price is expensive, many locations are not beautiful. Even security is not guaranteed.
Experience in finding houses for rent in Hanoi
# Ask relatives and acquaintances to introduce: How to rent a house in Hanoi safely and quickly
When you need to find a house for rent in Hanoi, the first thing that you should remember is to take advantage of your relationships. For example, ask relatives and acquaintances to introduce the rental addresses they know.
This way you will not need to spend a lot of time and effort searching. But still choose a good rental location. Because often the people who refer them will also give you a rough assessment of the rental property.
For example: Safety, security, house located in an alley or near a major road, etc. Therefore, through these characteristics, you can easily know that the house is suitable for the needs of finding a house for you. rent your whole apartment in Hanoi. And decide to rent that house or not.
# Find houses for rent in Hanoi on social networks: The popular way is being applied by many people
In order to meet the increasing demand for rental housing in Hanoi of many people. Currently, on social networking sites, there are real estate groups, groups specializing in renting whole houses, renting inns and rooms in Hanoi.
Here, people who have houses and rooms to rent cars post up. And those who need to find accommodation for rent in Hanoi will surf and find houses or rooms that are suitable for their needs and costs.
According to the experience that many people share, when you see the post, don’t rush to the rental address immediately. But contact the landlord to ask if the home is already occupied and ask the landlord to answer some questions. Or make an appointment to visit the house to avoid coming without meeting the landlord. Or that the rental house just posted has already been asked to rent before you, …
# Find houses for rent in Hanoi on websites specializing in real estate posting: Many choices, saving time and effort
One more suggestion for those who are looking for a private house for rent in Hanoi is to visit reputable real estate websites. Like AequitasAudit.com or muaban.net.
At these websites, every day, we update a lot of postings for renting houses, rooms or selling real estate products. Therefore, with just a few mouse clicks and sitting right at home, you can also find information for renting whole houses, reputable rooms for rent at good prices.
Maybe you don’t know!
AequitasAudit.com is an online classifieds website specializing in real estate listings. AequitasAudit.com provides a brokerage service that publishes news and provides fast, complete, and accurate information. Timely selling prices of real estate in provinces and cities across Vietnam. Commitment to providing information of real real estate. Help buyers avoid being mistakenly bought, bought at the wrong price or entangled in “virtual” transactions in the market.
With the motto “Right house – right price – right time”. Aequitas Audit provides customers with the most accurate, fast and timely real estate price information data set.
Customers using the service provided by AequitasAudit.com will own a super “terrible” data package about the market and real estate information in the area. Even a cost calculator. As well as the installment period of each type of real estate is different.
Some of the most basic notes you need to remember when renting a hostel in Hanoi
- In Hanoi, some areas in the rainy season will be flooded. Therefore, when renting a house, you need to pay special attention to this issue. Do not choose houses with floors that are too low compared to the street level. Or located in an area that is often flooded by high tides when it rains. Because these houses can be rented very cheaply. But living is extremely inconvenient.
- If you visit the house you plan to rent, you should come at noon. Because at this time you will know whether the rental house is airy or hot.
- Do not forget to observe the drainage system, toilets, electrical systems, etc.
- In addition, you also need to pay attention to whether the house has cracked walls or not? Details such as: Lock the main door, window, paint the wall, …. Or anything damaged you must grasp to notify the landlord promptly to fix. Or recorded in the tenancy agreement. To avoid the case that after leaving, you have to compensate for those damaged devices…
- Please note and only choose to rent houses with clean and stable running water. If you find the water has a strange taste/smell you should avoid renting these houses. Because it affects the health of the whole family.
- Please inquire carefully about the price of electricity and water before renting. A rental contract is required to protect your interests. Before signing the contract, you should read the terms carefully. See if there are any terms that are detrimental to you. If something is unclear or you have questions, please ask immediately.
>>>> See more now if you are looking for a house for rent in Hanoi: Find a room in Hanoi and what you need to remember