Today on the JDBlogger Podcast our guest is social media expert Adrian Dayton. Adrian is an attorney who transitioned into consulting law firms on building their law practice using social media. Recently the National Law Journal named Adrian as the #1 Social Media Consultant in the legal field.
Too often lawyers dismiss the power and benefits that social media offers and ignore the huge potential that social media has in building a reputation and client base. In this episode we discuss the benefits of the various social media platforms, whether the recent changes by Facebook should impact the way we use that platform, and how a single Tweet changed the direction of Adrian’s career.
I am honored to have Adrian on the podcast today where he shares his story in moving out of the practice of law and what lawyers can do to effectively use social media to get more clients.
Click HERE to Leave a Rating and Feedback in iTunes!
- JDB 099: Marketing a Consumer Law Practice with Attorney Michael Primus
- JDB 053: The Mindful Lawyer (or how to avoid stress and not hate being a lawyer) – Interview with Jeena Cho
- Answers to frequently asked questions when renting an apartment
- Housing will form in the future, have you understood correctly?
- Borrowing money to buy a house: Issues to consider more serious