Writing great articles for your blog or producing a great video for your law firm website is simply the first step in creating a strong online presence. Next you have to get your content in front of the right eyeballs if you want to be successful and increase your visibility online.
The idea of “build it and they will come” is not a viable approach when it comes to creating your law firm’s online presence. Today we will dig deeper and discuss the keys to creating great content and how you can get more people to actually read your work.
In this episode of the JDBlogger Podcast I interview Adrian Lurssen, co-founder of JDSupra, a digital media company that helps lawyers increase their visibility online through distribution of the lawyer’s content. Adrian shares with us some of his experiences as one of the early employees of Yahoo and how JDSupra was formed and its purpose in helping lawyers get their articles in front of the right people.
We also discuss some of the common traits to producing engaging content for your law firm website or blog. Adrian is in the unique position of being able to study and evaluate the thousands of articles written by lawyers that are distributed by JDSupra and comment on what he believes makes the best legal writers successful.
Leave Your Feedback and Rate the JDBlogger Podcast in iTunes!
- JDB 053: The Mindful Lawyer (or how to avoid stress and not hate being a lawyer) – Interview with Jeena Cho
- How to find effective business premises after the Covid epidemic
- 7 Experiences of Borrowing Money to Buy Safe Land for You
- Renting a whole house in Ho Chi Minh City: Suggestions for you
- Be careful with places to rent whole houses in Go Vap…