In early February Avvo launched Avvo Legal Services – fixed-fee, limited scope legal services provided through its network of attorneys. As of February 2016 Avvo has made the service available in eighteen states – Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
In speaking with solos here in Arizona it seems that many feel that Avvo is continuing its reach into areas that were traditionally serviced by solos and small firms. In this episode I discuss why I think attorneys shouldn’t feel threatened by Avvo Legal Services and how they can actually use it as a tool to build their practice.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Interview with Avvo General Counsel Josh King – JDBlogger Podcast Episode 64
- “The Client and the Customer” – Seth Godin
- Avvo Legal Services
- Consumer Warrior Legal Information Courses
As a lawyer and business owner you wear a lot of hats and the one of thing you never have enough of is time. Content marketing has leveled the playing field as to the reach solo and small firm lawyers have, however it takes time to create quality content. Something has to give and most often it is marketing where solo lawyers let things slide.
It was with this in mind that I created JDBlogger Author – a Premium Content Marketing Creation service specifically designed to help increase the online presence of solo and small firm lawyers. There is no question that content marketing will drive clients to your firm. Let me help you put together a plan and assist you with creation of high quality informative content for your website and law firm blog.
I am offering a free 30 minute marketing strategy session to kick things off. Click HERE to learn more and to sign up.
- The most effective way to save money buying a house
- Investing in land is easy to profit with 7 "golden" principles
- Invest in real estate with 5 notes to help you succeed…
- The experience of buying an old house helps buyers lock in a good price
- Renting a whole house in HCM: Things you need to keep in mind