Large construction contractors in Vietnam are always interested by customers and real estate investors.
So, construction contractors – who are they? Based on what criteria to evaluate reputable construction contractors ?
Please refer to the comments below
5 things to know when learning about major construction contractors in Vietnam
1. What is the concept of a construction contractor?
A construction contractor is an organization or entity that has the capacity and functions to construct works. They will sign a cooperation agreement with the project investor to cover the related works. A professional contractor will have to meet the legal factors as well as the function in accordance with the law.
Large construction contractors in Vietnam need to have all of the following factors:
- Business license.
- Construction related certifications.
- A team of architects, technicians as well as a team of supervisors and commanders of the project.
- Must have a team of skilled workers and workers and ensure that construction criteria are met.
In general, large construction contractors in Vietnam need to be fully equipped with relevant knowledge and skills. Only then, new investors can trust to assign work to them.
2. What are the major construction contractors in Vietnam?
What types of contractors are on the market today? To learn more about the major construction contractors in Vietnam , please find out the following types of contractors:
They are contractors who are directly responsible for participating in auctions. They will sign contracts as well as name the bidding projects. The main contractors can also be different individuals or organizations…
As a contractor who will participate in the implementation of bidding packages according to the agreement agreed upon and signed with the main contractor.
They will be responsible for the important work of the construction bidding package. These works will be proposed by the main contractor in the bidding documents.
Are contractors established under Vietnamese law. It can be a separate individual or an organization with Vietnamese nationality.
This is a person or organization of foreign nationality established and operating under the laws of foreigners. And, they will be allowed to participate in bidding activities in Vietnam.
3. What responsibilities do large construction contractors in Vietnam need to ensure?
Whether it is a contractor to build family houses , apartments or large projects, contractors need to:
- Ensure the quality of the items included in the project.
- Must be able to provide materials as well as workers to ensure the quality of the work.
- Must take full responsibility when the work occurs incidents related to subcontractors.
- Manage equipment, vehicles as well as measures during the construction process.
The larger construction contractors in Vietnam , the more they have to ensure optimal responsibilities in the contracting process.
4. Some forms of construction contractors today
Currently, HCM construction contractors have different forms of bidding. However, we will take a look at the common forms of construction contractors
- The contractor specializes in designing all kinds of houses or villas.
- Contractor specializing in construction or construction of houses or villas.
- Accepting tenders for both design and construction of houses or villas.
- Design and construction contractors and also provide all kinds of technological equipment for the project.
Therefore, depending on the nature and requirements of each project, there will be an appropriate form of contractor.
5. Advantages and disadvantages of the most popular construction bidding packages on the market today
The market today has many different bidding packages, such as raw part contractor, labor contractor, package contractor… This makes it easier for customers to choose a contractor to build family houses in Ho Chi Minh City or different regions. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of today’s popular bidding packages?
Advantages and disadvantages of the labor contract package
This package will contract all construction workers with an agreed amount. The rest of the factors will be done by the owner. This package is often used in rural areas.
The advantage of this package is low labor cost. You also do not need to sign a contract to buy construction materials. Labor cost is usually calculated per m2 of house used.
The disadvantage of the labor package is that you need to have time to monitor the work in a specific way. And before hiring a contractor, you should carefully consult the different suppliers to get the best price.
Compact contracting package for the rough construction of the project
This form of bidding is quite popular in urban areas, where it is developed. Contracting the rough part means that the contractor will cover the labor and the rough part (without furniture and decoration). This rough construction price is also calculated based on m2 of construction.
The advantage of this package is that it saves you a lot of effort and time. The downside is that you need to prepare the most detailed design and the most complete contract. At the same time, you also need to carefully monitor the work to avoid unnecessary arising later.
Bidding package of works in the form of full contract khoán
The advantage of this package is that you will not need to worry too much about the different stages in the construction process. You only need to pay and receive the handover after completing the construction. However, the downside is that you have to have a detailed design with the contract as well as project supervision.
This form of contracting is often popular with state projects. Residential projects are less likely to receive contracts.
The big construction contractors in Vietnam you may not know
Hoa Binh Construction Group
Specifically, Hoa Binh Construction Group Joint Stock Company (HBC). Hoa Binh Group has a long history of operation, was established in 1987. The speed of development is fast but always ensures prestige as well as safety and quality.
The full name is Vietnam Construction and Import-Export Joint Stock Corporation. The company is constantly developing to become one of the major construction contractors in Vietnam . The company always has a stable growth rate, has a lot of potential for investment and development.
Vietnam Oil and Gas Construction Joint Stock Corporation (PVC)
This is considered as the leading company in the key projects of the Oil and Gas industry. Having grown from small projects, the company has risen to become an EPC general contractor with higher scale and requirements. In particular, PVC has always affirmed its strength in the field of Oil and Gas.
>>> You may be interested in: Prestigious construction contractors and criteria to choose the right one
With the above sharing, you will surely understand more about contractors as well as major construction contractors in Vietnam. Through that, you will have more experience when you need to find contractors for works!
Van Anh – Real Estate Information Analyst
- How my law firm website got to 12,000 visitors per month – Guest Blogger Kyle Smith
- 5 notes when buying a house on installments
- Binh Duong Land Purchase Market And Latest Information
- What documents do you need to buy a house to go smoothly?
- Buying a home on installments for low-income people to remember!