Real estate transactions are an indispensable process in the real estate market.
So what is a real estate exchange ? What role does it play in the real estate market?
Check out the links below to learn more!
Some information you need to know
1. What is real estate transaction?
It is the process of buying – selling or renting or transferring real estate. It can be the process of buying and selling houses, leasing shops, transferring kiosks, etc. This activity takes place regularly and daily.
The real estate trading floor is likened to a real estate “market”. Here, you will be provided with information on buying and selling real estate and all services related to real estate. These exchanges must always ensure the elements of openness, transparency and professionalism.
Trading floors always appear in big cities, such as real estate exchanges in Ho Chi Minh City , Hanoi, and Da Nang… Where there is a vibrant real estate market, there are always trading floors. These exchanges will meet the needs of searching as well as understanding the market of customers.
2. What is the function of these exchanges?
In fact, what specific function do real estate brokers have? Let’s try to briefly list some of the functions of the exchange
- Advertising and consulting information about real estate
- Real estate valuation and investment
- Real estate brokerage activities
- Identify the needs of customers to orient the appropriate real estate segments
- Create a transparent and open trading environment and help limit risks…
Therefore, real estate activities at exchanges are always chosen by investors and customers.
3. What are some of the specific obligations of an exchange to know?
In addition to their roles, exchanges also have different specific obligations
- Ensure real estate transactions take place in accordance with the law
- Regularly and fully update real estate information for customers as well as state agencies upon request
- Must have sales staff to guide and provide information to customers upon request
- Support legal proceedings or services
- Obligation to compensate for damage caused by agent or employee
- Provide and regularly update real estate information or related administrative and legal procedures…
In addition, the floor must also operate in accordance with the provisions of the law. Fully fulfill tax and financial obligations as prescribed.
Real estate transactions and the 5 most prominent roles of the floor!
What role does real estate transactions play in the development of the real estate market? Here are the 5 most prominent roles of exchanges you should know
1. Help the state manage and collect the budget better
The information at the exchange is very accurate as well as timely for the regulatory authorities. Based on transactions at the floor, the regulatory agencies will better understand the market situation. This is also one of the channels to help state agencies compare and come up with the right management methods.
Through that, they will have more bases to supplement, perfect and renew policies in a timely manner. Regulatory agencies also help the market develop more. At the same time, the state is also easy to control real estate tax evasion, speculation…
2. Faster market research
The information that is publicly traded is all information that has been checked. Exchanges will have the task of screening and clarifying information in the most honest way. From there, customers will get the most accurate information about the real estate they want to learn.
Besides, if you are in need of investing in real estate, the exchange is the ideal place to learn the market. Through the floor, you will partly grasp the current market trend. From there, you will adjust the most suitable business investment direction for you.
3. Help the real estate market develop faster
Through trading activities such as consulting and exchange, exchanges help create value for investors. Investors will increase the value of market research as well as customer care. Through the trading floor, real estate-related service activities also formed and appeared.
You will see information related to real estate such as advertising, legal services, auctions… These activities will contribute to promoting real estate activities, creating surplus value… Through that, the real estate market is also growing stronger.
4. Help provide a full range of services related to real estate
When you go to the exchanges, you will be fully supported with the processes. They will provide customers with services such as banking, treasury, notarization of documents. All transaction processes are guaranteed to be in order with the fastest and most convenient time.
In particular, at exchanges, you will avoid unnecessary risks. Not only that, the normal transaction costs will also be much lower. That is why nowadays, customers and investors often trade directly at exchanges.
5. Help optimize real estate transaction time
If you are in need of buying or selling real estate, choosing an exchange is the most reasonable. Because you only need to pay a service fee for the exchanges. Then they will learn and find customers for you.
Real estate transactions usually have to go through 3 specific steps:
- Introduction and negotiation process
- The process of going to check the actual situation of real estate
- Registration of administrative and legal procedures
If you do all 3 steps on your own, it is quite time consuming. Not to mention, not everyone has enough experience to trade properly. Therefore, going through exchanges will help you optimize transaction time. At the same time, legal procedures are also carried out faster, more conveniently and in a more orderly manner.
>>> Reference: Prestigious free real estate websites in 2021
If you want to consult real estate information, you can also refer to the website mogi.vn. Because this is also a website in the list of the most prestigious online real estate trading floors in Ho Chi Minh City. The website also supports you to consult real estate prices in different areas.
Wishing you the safest, most successful and fast real estate transactions possible!
Van Anh – Real Estate Information Analyst