What are the most popular types of real estate on the market today?
What issues should you pay attention to when choosing a type of real estate to invest in?
Please refer to these shares if you are intending to learn about the real estate market
🌎 Types of real estate investment currently on the market
To invest in real estate or buy real estate, you should carefully study the market. So currently, what are the most popular types of real estate on the market?
1. Types of apartment real estate
Apartment is also a type that is gradually becoming a trend to be invested a lot. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of this type?
What are the advantages of different types of apartment real estate?
- The apartment has a full range of segments from affordable to high-end to meet the needs of customers.
- Apartment projects are supported with flexible payment, installment payments with many attractive interest rates.
- Every apartment building is invested with a lot of utilities for residents in the project.
- The apartments have good liquidity if you invest in a profitable business…
What are the disadvantages of different types of apartment real estate?
- Many projects are overpriced compared to reality.
- You take a long time to learn the market before investing.
- Slightly bullish and less volatile.
This type of real estate is currently quite popular and chosen by many. Obviously, partly because land fund is increasingly scarce, partly because the investment price is lighter than real estate.
2. Types of townhouse real estate
Townhouses are more scarce than apartments but also have high investment demand. So what are the pros and cons of it?
👉 Advantages of townhouses
- Townhouses are designed to be lived in, and can be used for rental or business.
- There is a clear legal element.
- Townhouses are always built in beautiful locations in the area.
- Profitability of this type is better because it is very suitable for business and office opening.
👉 Disadvantages of townhouses
- Investment capital in townhouses will be higher than alley houses. In particular, the more beautiful the location, the higher the investment price.
- It is more difficult if you make separate papers because the area is small, so it is difficult to separate.
- Prices depend on the market and are difficult to adjust.
3. Types of land real estate
Land is a type of real estate that has been formed for a long time. However, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this type?
👉 Types of real estate and its advantages
- Investment in land is small but has high potential for profit.
- Land fund is increasingly scarce, so land plots are quite attractive to customers and investors.
- The land plots with full papers will have a loan value of up to 70%.
- The price drop of this type is not high.
👉 Disadvantages of the ground
- Due to high returns, scarce land fund and often unclear legal factors, it is easy to take risks when investing.
- The more beautiful the land, the better the location of the infrastructure, the higher the investment price and vice versa.
- Land plots have growth value only when located in developed areas…
In short, this type of investment requires a lot of experience and acumen to grasp the market.
4. Types of resort real estate
The tourism industry is growing and attracting many domestic and international customers. Therefore, this type of investment is quite interested by investors.
👉 Advantages of resort real estate
- Resort real estate can both be lived in, both for business and for profitable rental.
- The potential of resort real estate is quite large and has high profitability.
- The number of tourists is increasing, so this type is quite attractive in the market.
👉 Disadvantages of resort real estate
- Profitability depends on tourism situation in different times.
- Investment capital in resort real estate is quite high.
- This type of real estate has many legal problems.
In the current real estate market, tourism is growing, so this type of resort is also highly appreciated.
5. Shophouse – Commercial townhouse
This is also a type of townhouse real estate, but a commercial townhouse. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of commercial townhouses?
👉 Advantages of commercial townhouses
- Commercial townhouses have great investment value and high liquidity.
- Rental income is quite high.
- Supply is scarce because each project is only about 3% to 5% of commercial townhouses.
👉 Disadvantages of Shophouse
- Investment prices are much higher than conventional real estate.
- The duration of ownership of a shohouse is similar to that of an apartment, only valid for 50 years.
In addition, there are a number of other types of real estate such as officetels, rooms for rent… You just need to find out what your capabilities and needs are to choose the form of investment real estate.
🌎 What types of real estate should be kept in mind before investing?
Types of real estate businesses should note these issues before deciding to invest
👉 Consider buying purpose and financial ability khả
Before buying or investing, you need to clearly determine what you are buying that property for? Do you want to invest in buying and selling or renting or living? What type of real estate do you want to buy or invest in?
Defining your goals will help you redefine your financial capabilities. However, you need to have an amount of money between 60% and 70% of the property you want to buy. Because, if you need an installment loan, you will not have too much difficulty in paying monthly.
👉 Need to learn carefully about the investor
Prestigious investors will create quality for real estate. A reputable investor in the market will help you feel more secure and avoid more risks. Besides, you can also refer to information about the investor through their previous projects.
👉 Should consider the conditions of the location and surrounding living environment
The location of the property also affects the price of the property. And this location will also affect your purpose of buying or investing. You should consult and check carefully to choose a place that is convenient for moving or easy to do business.
In addition, the surrounding environment is also a factor that many people care about. This factor will affect the quality of life or the investment business process later. You should learn carefully to avoid future risks.
👉 Types of real estate that need to pay attention to infrastructure factors
Infrastructure and facilities outside the area is also one of the factors you need to pay attention and learn about. Like how is the traffic in the area? What are the facilities like schools, supermarkets, hospitals…? Because these are the factors that help you have better living conditions or increase your investment ability.
👉 Need to ensure legality
Papers will ensure the legality for the interests of both parties. You need to check and carefully review investment licenses, certificates of ownership of houses, land, construction permits… You can check the information and papers at the People’s Committees of communes, wards, etc., where there are any movables. This type of inspection will help you avoid the risk of disputes, or prevent projects without a construction permit…
👉 Should pay attention to the contents of the contract before signing
In the process of exchanging and agreeing, you should read the contract carefully before signing. Please check if there is any information that you do not understand, please clarify with the owner or seller. In particular, please pay attention to other expenses and surcharges, if any.
For houses and apartments with furniture, it is necessary to carefully check the interior. Do you need to see if the furniture meets the standards in the agreed contract? How are the water and electricity systems in the house…
>>> Maybe you are interested: Real estate investment with 5 notes to help you succeed!
If you are intending to invest, you will certainly understand the types of real estate through this article. If you are in need of a reference to the real estate market, visit mogi.vn now. Because this is one of the first websites to support customers to consult market prices.
Wish you will find the most suitable and successful form of investment for you!
Van Anh – Real Estate Information Analyst
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a group house?
- Living in a dormitory or renting a room: students' concerns…
- Renting a house in Hanoi: What should you pay attention to?
- Investing in land is easy to profit with 7 "golden" principles
- Invest in real estate with 5 notes to help you succeed…